- Only 2 residences per floor
- Only 8 residences in each elevator building
- Individual garage space with driveway for 2nd car
- Direct entry from garage to elevator lobby
- Two-way fireplace between living and dining rooms
- Waterfront terrace or patio for
- Everything on one level
- 100% direct Hudson River views
- Large 2 and 3 Bedroom residences
- Gourmet Kitchens with Premium Appliances
- Luxurious Designer Bathrooms
Rockland’s best luxury rentals are at Harbors at Haverstraw and The Waterfront are the “best of the best”. Two bedrooms starting at $2,750 and three bedrooms from $4,550.
- There are few opportunities on the Hudson River to be on the waterfront and enjoy 100% direct water views with the amazing environment of the Harbors Community. All just steps from the NY Waterways Ferry to the Ossining Metro-North Station, offering an under 60 minutes trip to Grand Central Terminal.
The Harbors Community
- Ferry Landing next to site – a 12-minute ferry ride to Ossining RR Station and a 40-minute train trip to Grand Central Station.
- Promenade walk around the Harbors Community with sculptures, Great Fountain, gazebos and amazing landscaping & views.
- Kayak Launch in the lagoon for great kayaking on the Hudson.
- 3 swimming pools, great fitness center, indoor basketball court, massage and café.
- Marina adjacent to the community.
- Harbors Club and Game Lounge.
- Harbors Club Party Room with Billiards, Game Tables and Private Screening Room.
The Village of Haverstraw
- Haverstraw is a Historic Rivertown, once billed the “Brickmaking Capital of the Country”.
- Haverstraw has a historic “up and coming” downtown with many fine restaurants including the acclaimed Union Restaurant.
- A 251-apartment development called Admirals Cove by GDC is to be built on the north side of the Harbors lagoon. This will expand the waterfront sculpture trail and continue around the Marina Bay to eventually connect to Bowline Pond Trail.
- A great restaurant is planned overlooking the Marina Bay as part of Admirals Cove development.
The Waterfront Experience
Kayak Launch into the lagoon for great kayaking on the Hudson
Under 60 minutes from Grand Central Station
Ferry Landing next to site – a 12-minute ferry ride to Ossining RR Station
3 swimming pools
Promenade walk around the Harbors Community with sculptures, Great Fountain, gazebos and amazing landscaping & views
The Waterfront at Harbors 1102 Riverfront Lane, Haverstraw, NY 10927
GDC is fully committed to Equal Housing Opportunity and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act, including, without limitation, the inclusion in all units of features required by the FHA for persons with disabilities. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. All applications are judged on the same standards: Income Verification, Rental History, Credit History and a Criminal Background Check, one person or family at a time, on a first come, first served basis.