Latest luxury property from GDC Rentals
in the prime Greystone neighborhood.
- Midsize New Construction Apartment Building with Onsite Property Management
- Spectacular Roof Deck with Lounge Seating
- Club Lounge Party Room with Billiards and Complimentary Coffee
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
- Business Center Conference Room
- Pet Wash
- Indoor Garage Parking
- Three-minute walk to Metro-North Train Station
Stratus is GDC Rentals’ latest luxury addition to the Greystone neighborhood in Northwest Yonkers near the Hastings-on-Hudson line. Located just steps from the Greystone Metro-North Station, Stratus offers the neighborhood’s unparalleled views of the Hudson River and Palisades.
- 9-foot+ ceilings with 8-foot panoramic windows
- LVT Wide Plank Flooring with Herringbone Carpet in Bedrooms
- Designer Kitchens with Stainless Steel Appliances, white and grey High Gloss Cabinetry and Quartz Countertops
- Spa Inspired Bathrooms with Glass Shower Enclosure
- Many homes with Balconies and Hudson River Views
- Large Walk-in Closets
- Washer & Dryer in every Apartment
- Beautiful green setting near Hudson-Fullerton Park (with dog run), Untermyer Park & Gardens and the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail
- Just a 5-minute drive to downtown Hastings-on-Hudson restaurants and shops
- Ten-minute drive to the Downtown Yonkers Waterfront and its emerging restaurant scene and River Promenade
- Up the road from The Hudson River Museum
- Nearby Boyce Thompson Center retail, Starbucks and Fortina Restaurant
- Steps to Greystone Train Station and a quick drive to the Saw Mill River Parkway and easy access to White Plains and New York City
The Stratus on Hudson Experience
Experience the change of seasons on the Hudson River and majestic Palisades right out your window.
Enjoy a rivertown lifestyle in historic Hastings-on-Hudson, only three minutes away.
Walk the Untermyer Gardens of the former Greystone Estate, or hike the Old Croton Aqueduct Trail just outside your front door.
Dine at famed restaurateur Peter Kelly’s X2O on the Yonkers City Pier, one of several fine dining spots in the downtown waterfront.
Visit the Hudson River Museum and explore Trevor Mansion, great art exhibits and the Planetarium.
Shop at Ridge Hill where you’ll find shops such as Apple, Lord & Taylor, L.L.Bean, Whole Foods and Showcase Cinema.
Stratus on Hudson 1077 Warburton Ave, Yonkers, NY 10701
GDC is fully committed to Equal Housing Opportunity and we fully comply with the Federal Fair Housing Act, including, without limitation, the inclusion in all units of features required by the FHA for persons with disabilities. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, sex, disability, familial status, or national origin. All applications are judged on the same standards: Income Verification, Rental History, Credit History and a Criminal Background Check, one person or family at a time, on a first come, first served basis.